Forum Discussion

5 years ago

OMG Why is Orange so beefed

Seriously what in the world. This boy is RIPPED!!
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Everytime I saw Orange as a kid he tended to be working out. Doing sit ups and stretching for the most part. Plus, Thorn Bailey always seemed to be working out every time I went to the Bailey household.

Orange gotta be lookin good when he make those clickbait videos when he ages up. :tongue:
  • He was like this in my game too when he ages up. As a kid he wasn't any more active than other kids. I have no idea what happened.
  • He's always grows up to be super buff and muscular, but he also has a beer belly.
    Neither of his parents look like him. I think the developers played around with him in CAS to make him look so ripped.
  • Monkey bars... He is always at the park or the playground in the neighborhoods no matter where I build he is there. If I have Sim kids he is there all day every day. I play with aging off and I have never aged him up. I usually age up the friends together with my Sims kids and he is never one of them because he is a celebrity and my Sims can't talk to him. I play with fame off for my Sims.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,099 PostsLatest Activity: 19 minutes ago