Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Party stories.

My sim puts the Von Chalet party calls on ignore, but tonight she was ready to go. Wow! Pleasantly surprised. Awesome atmosphere, sims were dancing to great music, everybody had drinks in hand, sims making out, a few fights going down. In reality? Would push this as far away from me as able to, but in The Sims 4, this was beyond impressive. Nina Caliente met new sims, and stayed up pulling pranks with them all night.

Anybody have party stories?
  • If you're counting nightclubs as parties, I have a few. I like creating outdoor nightclubs because it makes gameplay more interesting, and the ones that I make in Windenburg are usually my favorites (weather extremes).

Imagine Sims dancing in a blizzard, barely able to see, and sometimes slipping and falling on the dance floor. Or imagine during a thunderstorm, where people are repeatedly being struck by lightning...
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    "mightysprite;c-17869196" wrote:
    There are bushes @elanorbreton o:)

Lol, I did click on her to 'pee in bush' after the party ended, but she went running off for flippin miles!! So I eventually cancelled the action and had her travel home, or who knows where she would have ended up.
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Is that the place with the maze? If so, I had always ignored requests for there but recently decided to go, and my sim had a fab time. It was the best party I'd ever seen.
  • I actually had a sim go to one a few days ago. It wasn't as fun as yours but my sim did seem to enjoy it. I haven't gone to any of those parties since Get Together first came out.
  • "elanorbreton;c-17868941" wrote:
    Is that the place with the maze? If so, I had always ignored requests for there but recently decided to go, and my sim had a fab time. It was the best party I'd ever seen.

There were more sims than I could count, and every single sim was engaging. Wonder what they did differently to make this party better, don't have mods, PS4, must be something. It's awesome somebody agrees, my sim frequents night clubs, and I have never seen one like this.
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Here's a pic I recently posted in the 'last screenshot' thread:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/s/opbrmvmqjyaziky/04-10-21_7-45-43%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

My two sims are the sisters in the middle of the pic in the dresses. There are lots of sims out of sight too, they were getting drinks at the bar and chatting. Everyone had a fab time! The only thing was, by the end of the night one of my sims got desperate to pee and I couldn't find a toilet anywhere lol (except the one behind a fence in the museum area). I will have to remember to update the lot and add a useable toilet in there.