Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Possible Love Content

So everyone is abuzz with the new "love" content thats been hinted at. I just want to throw out there, that we have a beach if you want to honeymoon there, and we have snow if thats your idea of a romantic get away, but we haven't had a cruise option. Instead of a neighborhood, wouldn't a cruise ship be cool? You could have big dining rooms, pools with cool slides, a movie theater, a show venue for live acts and karaoke, suites with heart shaped beds or hot tubs, bars with live music, etc. It would also be fine with me to get some other worlds that could be vacation or "live there" worlds too.
I like the idea of some more nuanced dating (I mean they call and ask you to go places but you never know if its actually a date), and a whole new set of game play about preparing for the wedding and honeymoon, rather than a menu to choose who comes and where its at, would be wonderful too. Since we can hire a caterer, why not a florist? A party planner would be a great new career. It could be wedding planning, birthday parties, retirement parties.
So many people rag on The Sims 4, but I have really enjoyed it. I miss the freedom to customize that we had in Sims 3. As a builder and part time player, I have really enjoyed this game.
    RememberJoy
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Interesting idea, but what really is the difference between a cruise ship and a fancy hotel except that a cruise allows you to travel from location to location. The only way this would work is if they gave us multiple new worlds or neighborhoods we could visit while on the cruise.

Personally I'd prefer they just do hotels (not necessarily with this next game pack) with a new world with several different neighborhoods to place them in.