Forum Discussion

cmbaker16
New Spectator
5 years ago

ROM- How to get Magical Tomes?

I've been playing a new witch sim and I was looking on the computer and bookshelf to purchase the Magical Tomes but I couldn't find it. I know when I first got ROM I'm positive I was able to purchase them from the pc and bookshelves. Is there another way of getting them aside from searching bookshelves for them?
  • maybe but than again everything can be purchased on the pc so maybe i just assumed that's how my family of witch sims got them.
  • One of the vendors in Castor's Alley in the Realm of Magic sell them. (I'm not sure if that's the right name of the area but it's something like that).
  • You can go to the headquarters, click on a bookcase, and chose the 'search for tomes' option.
  • thank you both but i'm still sure we could do purchase them on the pc oh well gives me a reason to send my witch to castor alley lol
  • I don't remember that being a thing, but you can purchase vampire tomes on the PC. Is it possible that is what you're remembering?
  • Fair point. After that mention, I'm surprised it's not, but then I guess they have to give us some reason to travel there. ;)
  • I try to create adventurous fun ways for my spell casters to obtain Tomes, and ingredients alike.
    So my founding Spellcasters Built a library, So if future generations or spell casters I create down the road, need to learn spells, I have every spell book available.
  • @MasonGamer ooohhh a Spellcastors Library is a great idea! I may need to use this idea, I was thinking of building a shop that sold all the magical things like the tomes, wands, brooms, etc but a library is a good idea!