Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
6 years ago

Sulani clubs

What clubs do you have?

So far I only have Sulani's Helpers, a club for people that want to help the island. Requirements to join is "Good" or "Child of the island" or "Child of the ocean" or "Loves the outdoors ".

I am about to do a diver club that gathers at the luxury beach. It replaces my regular gym club.

Also thinking of a separate mermaid club.
    ck213
    Seasoned Scout
    We are Sulani:
    A group of my favorite Sulani sims that I have hang out at The Sand Bar.
    I just like to see them around and interact with them.

Friends of Sulani:

A group that my sim belongs to that gather together to clean up Mua Pel’am.

Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I only have 1 club for mermaids (same club in 2 saves) that's called Ocean Dwellers. Requirements are: Mermaid - teen and up. Currently they have a boost for all the skills I care about, and most of the other perks (?). Having a club gathering last a few sim-weeks will really rack up them points :D
    Its basically the same as I do for my vampires.
    Karamazov123
    Seasoned Adventurer
    Sulani's Community: Just a club consisting of a few Sulani residents. They'll hang out, have parties, discuss the neighborhood, and arrange events for the community. I think they'll also have a bake sale to raise money for the local school.

Sulani Mermaids: Nalani leads a small school of mermaids. They just swim in her back yard (which is attached to the ocean), but I like to imagine that they discuss mermaid things. They believe in keeping up their population, so their kids are all in arranged marriages with each other.

Newcrest Widths: Not Sulani specific, but they go to Sulani. They're a juvenile hall/reformatory school, and they're paying for their vacation to Sulani by picking up trash and cleaning up the ocean.

Professional Swimmers: Swimmers and lifeguards that regularly go to the beach and practice swimming.
  • I only have a Sailing Club so far.
    Too bad there are no activities related to aqua jets and sailboats. It's a bit boring to watch them when they meet at the beach and just swim/fish/hangout. They only shine when I actively play them and make them race around Lani St. Taz or drive in formation.

I plan to create an Island Council today, with a chief, a shaman, a constable, a tourism manager and a conservationist. Not sure about their activities, though.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago