Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sulani weather

I've looked around at some guides about the weather in Sulani and I haven't gotten any clear answers. I've played spring and I'm currently halfway through Summer and loving it. But with fall and winter I have read that it gets 'cool' are we talking long sleeves and jeans cool or coat and hat cool?
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    It’s cool, not very cold but it can change quickly. It’s mostly rain and thunderstorms.

Though your mermaids can change the weather to sunny and warm :)
  • I haven't seen much rain and I just finished my first full in game year since I got IL. In fall currently and it is more often warm, than hot, but mostly still sunny with the occasional monsoon or windy day.
  • I just experienced my first monsoon, chill, and overheat in the dame Sim Day! LOL.
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    Lucky you ! I have thunderstorms all the time.

"Drakos;c-17161958" wrote:
    I haven't seen much rain and I just finished my first full in game year since I got IL. In fall currently and it is more often warm, than hot, but mostly still sunny with the occasional monsoon or windy day.

leena3
    Seasoned Novice
    Me also have done a whole year in Sulani, and the weather is fine most of the year. In winter though, the nights can be cold, but in daytime it's warm again even in the winter. B)
    pearlbh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    In Sulani, Sims should never need cold weather clothing. Cool is as low as it gets and that doesn't require cold weather clothes. But sometimes when they are wandering around in their hot weather clothes or bathing suits, cool weather can make them get an uncomfortable moodlet from being chilled. But just changing to everyday is enough to combat that.