Forum Discussion

Bailey2014_01
Seasoned Novice
6 days ago

The IDEAL payment option no longer available. Why?

I always (and until the last kits) paid with the Ideal option within the EA app. It's gone now. Why is that? I can't use any of the other payment options offered. I'd like that option back, please. I don't know why EA removed it, didn't see any news about it. It's just gone. I wanted to pre-order Life and Death and now, I can no longer get anything so. Put it back, please EA!

• I did it eventually with paypal. Had to transfer money to paypal first. Kinda annoying to do. When with the Ideal option I just paid from my account. Now I have to do some stuff first. I just want it back. You enable late payment and payment over time but take away paying directly for me. Make THAT make sense, EA. It's a dumb move and is just on top what I experience with this game.

willemvl2007
      Rising Newcomer

Hey,
      The ideal payment method wasn't working for anyone since the update so i contacted EA and they said they where going to fix it and not long after the iDeal option was removed so theyre working on it. it will probably work again soon

• Hi! I wasn't aware it didn't work for everyone. It always worked fine for me. Funny how then the solution is to just take it away for everyone and offering paying later or in installments. It just doesn't compute, for me. Thanks for informing me, though! I appreciate that a lot.

• IDEAL is the most simple pay method in the Netherlands but not here, Always issues with it. Frustrating!