Forum Discussion

8 days ago

TS4 Storybook Nursery and Artist Studio Kits Releasing September 19

Just starting a thread so we can discuss the upcoming kit releases. 

Giveaways will be up next week. Two codes for each kit.

• They both look amazing! I love when two kits drop that I both really like the look of, though I’m most excited for the artist’s kit. I used to make my sims artists all the time when I first started playing a long time ago, but I actually haven’t had one in a while, so it’ll be nice and nostalgic to enjoy having a painter all over again! 

• I am a little bit on the edge about the two kits. I really like the Storybook Nursery kit but I don‘t play much with infants and toddlers. I wanted to buy the Artist Studio kit but I am not convinced by the items in this pack. So I might skip them both. 

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Hotshot

These kits look good but I'm a little disappointed by Maxis. After 4 games they needed SixamCC to tell them that the Painting skill could have artist stuff.

Sometimes other video game studios seem to be more inspired than Maxis.

crocobaura
      Seasoned Ace

We already have quite a lot of artist stuff spread across the different packs and it's possible to create a decent looking artist studio. This kit will be in addition to those objects and, with it being a kit, it will be lot easier to find than the other ones.