Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Was Spa day refresh a missed opportunity

I watched some leaked info and not saying what being added doesn't look great or enticing, but one thing I don't understand however. Is why not get rid of the venue lots and make a small area you go to like with Batuu, secrets world, sixam etc.. Not saying do something huge but some that looks nice capture the vibe and maybe feel interesting to walks around and look around at. Spend time at like a escapism retreat for sims, could be wrong but can't help but feel like you much like now, would be going there to raise stats and after that you're not gonna have much interaction with it in the playthroughs. But lot venue will be left taking up lot space for other things unless you get rid of it, think Dine out kinda has same issue leaving venue lots to not really get used much, least not much past novelty feeling of touching them first time while everything is new and interesting.

If it had it's own semi sized location like get to work areas like police station, science outpost or hospital and captured a good vibe making you feel drawn in, maybe you'd have that feeling of wanting to go back like the beautiful areas like island living. But I don't know maybe I am only one feeling that way about it out there?