Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

Who Stole the Wedding Cake?

I thought about holding the wedding just after my Sims completed their Winterfest Celebrations, but then found that the family members I had invited to hang-out had mostly left. So, once Winterfest was officially over, I set up the Wedding Event. Knowing what I had originally planned, however, I had the would-be sister-in-law bake a tiered cake. Or at least I tried to. Couldn't find the standard tier cake to save my life. So, I compromised. I decided, since the option was open, to have her bake the White & Black cake. She finished it, and I slid it onto the draped table on the back patio, where the wedding is all set-up. I got it right in the center of the table, and had her place the wedding topper. Should have been safe. At least, nobody would be able to eat it. I didn't count on somebody stealing the whole thing! The wedding is set for 10 AM, it's just after 5 AM (thank goodness for the make happy cheat) and when I saw Erik's Stan on the patio, I zoomed in and also noticed the cake was missing! There's not even a portion of it remaining and NO PLATE. It's as if Tamela never baked it. Face/palm

Windenburg, why don't you have a police department? I'd like to report a stolen wedding cake. You know how expensive those things are, too.

What truly weird events have occurred in your game? Please share those and/or your thoughts on this mishap. LOL

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,117 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago