Forum Discussion

jamierocks
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Counters disappeared after update

After 10/22 update and loading into my household, I noticed my kitchen was empty of any counters I had. When trying to place any counter anywhere on the lot, I receive a script call failed error. 

NatAG24
    Rising Newcomer

Hey, I had the same issue. I removed my mods and the counters would place again. For me, it was the unupdated basemental drugs that caused the issue. Hope this helps!

CammyXD
      Rising Newcomer

thank you. thank you thank you thank you. I have hundreds of mods, and i got this issue. removed my basemental files and it fixed. you have no idea how grateful for you I am, and how big of a help you've just been

spudbox
        Seasoned Newcomer

I had an old Basemental folder that contained a script that caused the missing counters issue even after updating Basemental to the current patch (Oct 23?).   Once I deleted the old script file my saved loaded up just fine!

spudbox
        Seasoned Newcomer

Yes they have a patch on or around Oct 23 or 24 and it works fine.  All of my "plants" are producing normally.  Just be sure to delete any Basemental script files that may be lurking from previous installs.