Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hover Glow?

I just got done cleaning out my mod file and I no longer have the glow around objects and sims when hovered over, turned off. I can not remember how I turned it off before. Maybe in MC somewere? Trying to find if anyone can help.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    MCCC does have a setting for hover effects. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the cheats module.
  • Hello
    This is the pathway to the setting on the computer
    MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Hover Effects
  • Oh my probably the only menu I did not check because I would not thought of it as notification. Thank you so so very much.
  • "kamra19610;c-16669417" wrote:
    Oh my probably the only menu I did not check because I would not thought of it as notification. Thank you so so very much.

You’re welcome :)
  • I believe this is a feature of the game. I think you can turn it back on by typing hovereffects on
    Hope this is helpful :)
  • Thank you Jordyn, I did find that cheat and was able to turn it off. But seems I have to use the cheat for each household. That is ok though
    MDianaSanders, thanks I was sure that is were I found it, but now having trouble relocating. Will look closer with fresh eyes.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    If you type the cheat manually you need to do so after every loading screen. With MCCC you can switch it off by default, along with a variety of other popular cheats (you can set them individually).
    FYI, I just saw deaderpool has released version 5.0.0, so if you're using MCCC, it's time to update.
  • Thank you MDianaSanders I will find it in Mccc, had it one and then lost it when I redid my folder. I will also see if I need the update, I only got this a couple weeks ago. Not sure when 5.0.0 came out. Again, much thanks to everyone.
  • Rats, I have gone through all the options in Mccc and still miss finding the switch for the glow. I have used the computer, the sim, and the mailbox and still not found it again. Anyone help point me in the right direction?

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.

4,714 PostsLatest Activity: 7 days ago