Forum Discussion

PyroTGirl
Newcomer
13 hours ago

Realm of Magic expansion and/or with the Child sim spell caster mod discussion

I am wondering if anyone has got the the Realm of Magic mod to allow children to cast spells. I for kicks made a child Ghost sim that died in fire, that had the magic gene, but think was could never cast spells and having the child was kind of fun in a way, had tried to use CAS.fulleditmode cheat to make a teenager but for some reason not as fun to me, then found the mod.  Guess is cool now is a master and knows all spells just can't spend any points. Now is spell caster with the ghost abilities and being died in fire has special ghost ability to extinguish all fires. 

Also another question do have another sim that has spent all points on the special abilities, but still gets points. Is there anyway can use these points?

• guess figured something out if use the cas.fulleditmode Cheat if change age up to teenager can use the points then change back to child, then still have all the aquired abilities/traits got. guess would say with the child Spellcaster mod is cool and love my ghost child sim now.  Also do not really think a ghost should have to eat, bathe etc. So got with aspiration points Steel blatter, always full, never need sleep and the always fresh traits.  May have to say the best sim ever made in the history of playing any sims game.