Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Friday Highlight July 31- A week on The Sims forums

Sul sul Simmers!

Let's start this Friday Highlights post with a little joke:

What did the wife spider say to her husband when he tried to explain why he was late?
You are spinning me a yarn here!

This week has been all about knitting and being crafty - and for good reasons! Not only is knitting really great for your wellbeing, but also - as the name suggests - the theme of the latest Sims 4 Stuff Pack: Nifty Knitting that was released earlier this week.

So how are all your scarves coming along? :smiley:

Now that's why I call dedication! - by @ParmaViolet87 found here.

But today is not only about knitting, of course. Let's have a look what else has been going on here on the forum:

• Have you been wondering what your fellow Simmers have been up to recently? Then you might want to check out "Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4" by @catloverplayer. Here you can find the good, the bad, the funny, and the little things that make The Sims so great! :)
  • Just when I started to get bored of my go-to playlist, I stumbled across @Thebookthief24's "What music are you listening to right now?" and have been getting major inspo for my new daily soundtrack! (I'm listening to Semisonic - Closing Time right now. What a fitting song to listen to on a Friday! ;) )
  • Do you know what goes well with listening to music? Building of course! :smiley: And once you have found your tune, take a peek at @masajo's amazing builds in "**Creations by masajo** **Illuminate**" - they will make you want to start building right away!
  • @Onverser asks "How would you rank the Game Packs?" and for me, this has been a very tough question. Is Island Living (where was my head!? 😇) or Realm of Magic my number 1 ... I just can't decide! What is your favourite pack? :)
  • After "Things you didn't know" in Sims 4 was featured in last week's Friday Highlights, today we have "Sims 3 Things you didn't know!" (fair is fair, right?) by @Pancakesandwich. Like, vampires and ghosts are immune to the weather - why can't I be immune to weather?! :tired_face: Well, at least having not-so-nice weather on a Friday means one good thing: cuddling up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa (with marshmallows of course!) and my favourite Sims family!

Enjoy checking out these discussions, hopefully, you like them! :) And, like always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way! :smiley:

And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,002 PostsLatest Activity: 16 minutes ago