Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Friday Highlight May 29 - A week on The Sims forums

Sul sul Simmers!

I don't know about you, but with a game update and Eco Lifestyle coming soon I'm getting really excited about next week!
We still need to wait for a bit longer, buuuut we can have some fun while we do that!:

@Bearpal64's Sims enjoying their time in the water - found here

Without further ado this week, let's take a look at the list of great discussions that I bring you this beautiful Friday!:

• Making plans sounds like a good way to begin our trip around the forums. Check out @freindlylol's 'Getting ready for Eco' and get inspired by all kind of ideas! Don't forget to share your plans ;)
  • Another great option to wait for Eco Lifestyle is... counting down the days to the release! But that would be too slow if you had to do it alone, so join @catloverplayer's 'Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread' to wait in good company, surrounded by the community!
  • If all that fails, nothing better than thinking of another pack to make the wait feel shorter. Am I right? Then take a look at @SimGuruSarah's 'The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Hairs!' The topic title says it all ;)
  • Now, on a completely unrelated direction... 'What do you do when your Sim(s) are stinking rich?' That's what @delphy is asking us in their topic as their Sims have more money than they can manage!
  • Another interesting question this week comes from @Chazzzy: 'If you could add 2 new objects, what would they be?' Picking only 2 is a real challenge! :smiley:

I'll let you thinking about your answer to that last one as this was it from me for this week! Comments and more recommendations welcomed below ;)

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai
  • I am also super excited about this new pack. Can’t wait thanks for the update and keeping us pumped!
    keekee53
    New Spectator
    I really wish we could get a pool party event. That pic has me longing again for pool parties.
  • I need to finish up in Strangerville! Maybe there's a strange reason it can't be polluted... something to do with the (INSERT SPOILER HERE)?
  • "Loanet;c-17520018" wrote:
    I need to finish up in Strangerville! Maybe there's a strange reason it can't be polluted... something to do with the (INSERT SPOILER HERE)?

Exactly... the would probably and !!!
  • Removed some comments from here. Going forward, let's be respectful when talking to each other.
  • Glad you liked them <3 About to start writing today's :smile:
  • Yes, we should be respectful of other players opinions. Totally, agree. Look forward to seeing today's highlights!