Forum Discussion

EA_Cade
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
2 years ago

Friday Highlights June 30th - A Week on The Sims Forums.

Friday Highlights June 30th - A Week on The Sims Forums.

Sul sul everyone, mosey on up for the rootin' tootin' Friday Highlights!

Now, some of you with better memories than I may recall this comment, where I was absolutely heartbroken by @EA_Solaire vetoing my horse puns (I may have also stated that she was "allergic to fun" and not that she was more accurately "protecting my future paychecks").

Well, for those interested I give you the comment she (wisely) shot down so that you may all bask in its horse punny glory:

Ah, what could have been. Now, on to this week's Highlights!

She Said Yes, posted here by @simgirl1010

• First up, in honor of the Kit vote results being revealed on Tuesday, @Motorcross104 wants to know: What did you end up doing with the Goth family? The correct answer is kick them out, steal their mansion and turn it into a haunted house, but I'm really surprised that some of y'all are out here just deleting folks left and right like Thanos πŸ‘€

• Keeping that Goth train rolling, @LiELF has some great ideas for a more spoopy take on Game Packs. I personally would love to see a darker theme for a GP, especially with spooky season coming up soon πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ Playable ghosts sound amazing, but what we all really want is the ability to properly add the Grim Reaper and Bonehilda to our households πŸ–€

• Next up we've got some The Sims 3 CAS goodness 😁 @Nikkei_Simmer asks Who is the latest Sim you've created? and shared his latest Sim: Car salesman extraordinaire John Granger. Great car salesman vibe here @Nikkei_Simmer as I can smell the half gallon of Drakkar Noir through my monitor.

• Finally, got any big plans for Chestnut Ridge, pardner? @simgirl1010 wants to know what you're planning to do first in the new Horse Ranch EP. Bonus points to all of you who choose to change career paths and devote your lives to protecting the adorable baby goats and sheep from now on, but I think I'll be turning my beloved Greg into a certified cowboy so he can open his own farm shop and sell homemade goods. What could possibly go wrong?

And that about wraps us up for this week! Thank you all for all of your feedback, participation and ranch adjacent activities this week. I hope you all have a great, relaxing weekend ahead.

Until Monday, happy trails! 🀠

-EA_Cade