Forum Discussion

EA_Mari
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
3 years ago

Friday Highlights October 1- A Week on The Sims Forums

October 1st- Friday Highlights

🎃✨ Sul Sul October ! It's officially 'Spooky Month' ✨🎃

Time flies! 😱 It's colder in the morning, the days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. Perfect weather for hot chocolate and chilling by the fireplace.🔥

Ready for our Friday Highlights? 🎵

'The Bridge' posted here by @CAPTAIN_NXR7

• I'm feeling inspired today! All you need is love and true love stories never have endings. <3 Do you also believe that's true or do you disagree with? It's fine, there's no right or wrong, we are just interested in hearing your opinions in the poll started by @MoonlightGraham: 'How many romantic interests do your sims usually have?'.

• Let's continue to talk about romance (don't ask me why but these threads keep popping here and naturally catching my attention). This discussion was initiated by @NRowe and I'd love to see Emma giving Jun a second chance since, personally, I believe that everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. I'm interested in hearing your opinions, so please join the 'Bad traits or just bad attitude??' conversation. :blush:

• Are you looking to improve your photography skills for capturing those unforgettable moments? Then why don't you check out the 'Complete guide to photography in the sims 4' shared by @catloverplayer. Super helpful, thank you so much for sharing! :love:

• Is it too early to talk about Halloween?  ðŸ‘» Certainly not if you are planning on creating new faces for the special occasion, in this case, for the Halloween Look book challenge. Meet Peanut & Butterbean! : "a pair who will always stick by each other like their favourite Peanut & Butter sandwich!" as described by their creator @x4m1r4. They're lovely!

• Let's have a look at pre-made Sims in The Sims 2 now! In the poll "Who to pair with Florence Delarosa and why?" @Karon invites you to share which one is your favourite. It's a tough one, but we'd like to see your opinions! Looks like there's a strong candidate there ;)

That's it for this week, folks. Did you enjoy today's highlights? Then please let me know and if you have any recommendations for upcoming picks, give me a shout! :smile:

I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend and that you and your loved ones are safe! :heart:

• Congratulations to everyone who was mentioned, have a great weekend everybody! :blush: And here's some news from me, I got Discover University today! :lol:
  • @EA_Mari I'm truly honored to be mentioned in this week's Friday Highlights. Thank you so much! :)

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,008 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago