Forum Discussion

DivinylsFan
Seasoned Rookie
15 hours ago

How about redirecting dead 5 resources to 3 revival and fixing?

Just that.

The Store is right there still operating like the economic, legal tender and royal bovine. Waiting to keep going and pick up where it left off. The next iteration doesn't have one of those does it eh? Eh?

And, and and and and, we have the biggest demographic. The greys. We far outnumber the others. 

The thanks they (3 creators) and we ought to get with the run-on computer sales created when everyone was like "I need more RAM!" and others were like "graphics card! processor!"...just more more more ahhhh! 

My son, who does some kind of computer science says its not the graphics card, or the RAM, and didn't say what, but then my brother who doesn't do anything says its the RAM ... anyway, everyone got bigger and better computers because of it. And then it needed all o' those mods ... does it really need all of them? They did make too many babies and divorce, cheat and leave town and what not too much before nraas SP, and then there's the times they get stuck at the diner in Riverview and under the foundations at La Simla China. Things like that got sorted by patches in Sims 2 though. I wonder why not in 3.

I will get back to my study ...

But first. I'm serious! I don't know how this works online I've only done a paper one 20 years ago. Someone else is welcome to set it up :) 

Maybe they have a checklist that mobilises resources like that, similar to when surveying a disaster zone, but instead of directing them to that other one, if enough show interest with a petition, within the checklist time period, they might send it, the time, money, people and effort, our way, to 3. 

Revive and fix 3!

New Expansion for 3 with an extra-attentive patch!

And a BBS.

[CM - Edited for removal of petition discussion]

No RepliesBe the first to reply