Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Lazy River

I'm a builder and would like to know if anyone has been able to place a paddle-boat on lazy river?
Each time I've tried it states a mooring post or dock cleat need to be there first. However, The docking componants are wider than the river and can't be placed either. I need to know how to create a functional lazy river...

Thanks.
    VWoodsong
    Seasoned Observer
    Maybe it would help you to name which specific game you're asking about? I'm guessing it's not Sims 4 -- or if it is, this "lazy river" is something I've never seen or heard about. I don't know about the previous games, though I'm sure someone else could answer your question.
  • I have no idea where Lazy River is? the paddle canoes in Sims 4 only work on Sulani ocean in my game
    Anonymous
    "Dr_Nonsequitur;c-18090731" wrote:
    Don't everyone jump in at once...

I think you are no getting responses because people are unfamiliar with lazy rivers in the Sims Franchise. Is this a mod?
    Anonymous
    "Dr_Nonsequitur;d-998852" wrote:
    I'm a builder and would like to know if anyone has been able to place a paddle-boat on lazy river?
    Each time I've tried it states a mooring post or dock cleat need to be there first. However, The docking componants are wider than the river and can't be placed either. I need to know how to create a functional lazy river...

Thanks.

@Dr_Nonsequitur If you are still looking for a response, please clarify your question. Thanks!
  • I suspect this is a TS3 question as TS4 doesn't have mooring cleats nor paddle boats.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Boat
    Anonymous
    Should this thread be moved to Sims 4 discussion?
  • If it's Sims 3, maybe trying to build Lazy River ride like in Six Flags? If so, I would use rubber floats or tubes for floating around the river, like they do in Six Flags.

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,005 PostsLatest Activity: 12 minutes ago