Forum Discussion

Tinyfishy24
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Project Renee/Future of Sims

It was very disappointing to hear that there won’t be a Sims 5. I just don’t understand where this is all heading. Project Renee just looks like another sims game but not an UPGRADED one. I believe we need another Sims game but this time it needs to be better than all the other games. It needs to have something from all the games otherwise what’s the point? In my opinion The Sims 4 is so incredibly boring. It’s a cash grab and if anything the game is actually just a building simulator. Also, not making a newer, better game because of this reasoning- “we would hate to make players start over” is just pathetic and lazy.

We have said for so long that we need something like The Sims 3, the Sims 2 and most definitely not another boring cash grab Sims 4 but me and many others see that our pleads and our suggestions aren’t being heard. For me if the new Sims game isn’t better than all of the other ones then I’m done. Im going to just play and devote my time to InZoi and Paralives. Those developers seem to actually want to listen to the player base. I’ve been a Sims fan ever since Sims 2 came out. I’ve played all of the Nintendo games, the PlayStation games and after I got a PC I started playing Sims 3 then the Sims 2. I saw and experienced how much better the other games were despite them being older. Im sorry for this being a negative post but, if it’s not then are you guys ever going to listen? 

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,014 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago