Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Unusual skin colors

Hello everyone, I hope y'all are staying safe. I have a question for you.
How do you feel about unusual skin colors, such as purple, red, green in your game? In whatever part/parts you like. I myself prefer playing in a more realistic way and try to represent real life in the realistic worlds, and yet I like my Dragon Valley elves. Yesterday I had an argument with a person who claims that we don't need unusual skin tones in the game because "no one" uses them. We (other simmers and me) tried to explain him that many people (not all people, but many people) can use them to recreate supernatural creatures that aren't in the games (such as demons, angels, elves etc) or change the way our supernatural sims look - pale vampires, fairies of all rainbow spectrum colors, green witches etc. But this person still claims that no one or just 1 percent of simmers need it.

So how do you feel about such things in the game? Do you use unusual skintones once in a while? Or maybe very often? Or maybe you don't use it yourself but realize that other players may need them?

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,005 PostsLatest Activity: 16 minutes ago