Forum Discussion

kvlebmmuarox
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

When does the sims five ever going to released???

Its been a decade since the sims four came out so my question is when Will the sims five ever going to be released because the sims four will not last forever and i want to see my beloved youtuber lazy game reviewer to do a review of project rene or as i like to call it the sims five so please did anyone wanted to answer my question???

sppnz
    Seasoned Newcomer

from what i read on google, anytime between 2025 and 2027

Horrorgirl6
    Seasoned Hotshot

I think it's possible it would be released next year or the year after.The game has only been in physical development for three years.

BissenNess
    Seasoned Vanguard

kvlebmmuaroxEA hasn't confirmed that Project Rene is actually the Sims 5 (i.e. the next main line iteration), as opposed to a different line of the Sims (e.g. Sims Medieval, Sims Freeplay, Sims Online). They haven't even confirmed that the Sims 5 is even going to happen (sources say it's been cancelled). Based on what they've been telling us I think that Rene is actually a successor to Freeplay/Mobile or Sims Online. Of course, it could be something different altogether. 

Horrorgirl6
      Seasoned Hotshot

This actually misinformation.Renee was said to be the future of the sims.Sims 5 has not been cancelled the rumors started ps5 version being cancelled.They confirmed that Renee was still going be on mobile and pc