Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Another Patch and another fail …

Again another server patch rolled out and a complete across the board server outage.. you guys are jokers

Don't you guys beta test any of this crap first?

Most players are thick skinned. As this crap happens if not every month, then every other month,
  • "armored1234;c-2010399" wrote:
    gamer it is the same every patch are we getting refunded for our lost day yet again .

Refunds - I have no idea, I do know it wasn't the patch this time, it was EA as all their titles were affected.

Closing the thread.
  • how about some basic testing b4 rollout, players are not beta testers, fix one bug introduce two more, when I was working as a developer I would have been fired if I did this crap
  • The connectivity issues are EA wide not directly connected to the server patch update.

Which world are you experiencing issue with?
  • Vet6, Tib26, Firestorm10, Wrath15. Firestorm8, World107, World75, all of my supply crates have disappeared
    Tried clearing cache, restarting chrome and restarting games
  • Connection to the supplies database is part of the disruption currently experienced by EA as per the announcement in the banner. You're lucky you can even log in!
  • gamer it is the same every patch are we getting refunded for our lost day yet again .
  • HTTP Status 405 -
    type Status report

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource ().

Apache Tomcat/6.0.32
  • Got same problem in danish world 1. Only zero's everywhere ;(((((( Want i back NOW
  • EA's Origin service is back online again so access to the worlds should be possible again.
    Please consider todays patching of the remaining worlds: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/232542/patch-18-3-maintenance-23th-24th-october#latest

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.

1,173 PostsLatest Activity: 10 days ago