Forum Discussion

6 years ago

ataques fantasma

fui atacado por una base campamento de los olvidados en coordenadas 512:381 del mundo español 19 que no existe que es fantasma que tiene un nvl 58 y que no existe como puede ser y no es la primera vez que me pasa
  • Tienes que tener presente que en cualquier mundo puedes recibir ataques (de los olvidados o de otro jugador) en cualquier momento, estés conectado o no.

Los campamentos pueden ser destruidos por otro jugador o sencillamente porque se agota su tiempo de vida. Las bases sólo desaparecen cuando son destruidas por algún jugador, dejando unas ruinas por tiempo limitado y pueden restablecerse ellas solas con el paso del tiempo (reaparecer).

En los mundos donde hay ataques de los olvidados debes elegir la posición más correcta para tu base, controlando el número de oleadas que recibirás con cada ataque, el nivel de tu defensa y el nivel de los posibles atacantes.

Yo he puesto base con defensas de nivel 19 junto a campamentos de nivel 40 de ataque y no me han atacado en muchas ocasiones pero en otras sí, destruyendo mi base con sólo una oleada. Cuando yo vuelvo a conectar, ese campamento puede haber finalizado su tiempo de vida y ya no está, sencillamente es la mecánica del juego, no un comportamiento fantasma.

---
    You have to keep in mind that in any world you can receive attacks (from the forgotten or from another player) at any time, whether you are connected or not.

The camps can be destroyed by another player or simply because their life time is exhausted. The bases only disappear when they are destroyed by a player, leaving a few ruins for a limited time and can be restored alone with the passage of time (respawn).

In the worlds where there are attacks of the forgotten you must choose the most correct position for your base, controlling the number of waves you will receive with each attack, the level of your defense and the level of possible attackers.

I have put base with defenses of level 19 next to camps of level 40 for attack and they have not attacked me in many occasions but in others yes, destroying my base with only a wave. When I reconnect, that camp may have ended its life time and it is no longer there, it is simply the mechanics of the game, not a ghost behavior.
  • @EE_Elephterion

Maybe you can complete the FAQ section of the game with this simple questions about the mechanic of the game (https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/faq)

Who are the forgotten?

What can the forgotten ones do against you?

What is a round of forgotten attack waves?

Why can I saw camps disappear?

• We can do that i guess. Tho I think the tutorial missions that you get on every world you start cover most of those points...
  • Sure but not everyone read the tutorial. O:-)
    And later they have questions about "simple" tactics.
    And I think that this FAQ was written before the start of the forgotten attacks.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,165 PostsLatest Activity: 19 minutes ago