Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Dear Spammer

If you are grieved by certain people , I would suggest you ask for an apology or compensation , instead of spamming the forum . But you obviously are trying to annoy people , well done . Nobody will take you serious like this .
  • It is possible that the spammer is not responding to anything, he's just randomly posting pictures. It might be even possible that the spammer is just a bot, a highly sofisticated one. One with an ability to create accounts and spam the same 8 pictures mixed in with jumbled text.
    I dare THAT MALICIOUS spammer to show him self and write something else other than a bunch of jumbled text and show something else other than the same 8 pictures.
  • Maybe its understandable he reacts like this on insults , I have no idea what he thinks.
  • If all the spammer is going to do is spam all those photos. I'd suggest that he rearrange all those photos per post. At least there's variety.
  • Could anyone tell me what pages the spammer is spamming? I want to get a clue on how severe his scheme is. I plan to tackle this problem head on and eliminate the nuiscance. With the amount, he doesn't want help.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago