Forum Discussion

7 years ago

High level ranking players

Dear Management of CC Tiberium Alliances, Developers and Players,

I am testing and playing this game for exactly 1 year on "Tiberium 21"-Server, i already though to invest money in this game, but now i am thinking to quit it.

And i am going to explain why exactly:

Problem 1:
Since this is a MMO game, there should be a penalty for high level players who are killing low level players. Let's say i decide to kill alliance who was nearly born. They would have no single chances to stand a battle and probably half of them will quit the game. In my case even if I played for one year, I can't do anything to defeat rank 1 player, and not because i am not skilled or because i haven't invested hundreds of euros in this game, just because this game cap is too high. Someone who played since server existed is always stronger, this is wrong. By penalty I mean, something like attacking a low level player will extremely lower my defense level or a player is not able to move for week or so.

Problem 2:
You expect alliances to battle for fortress, but how? if multiple alliances decide to be friends and hold fortress for themselves? Small alliances will never have any chance to come close and defeat them.
That's why you need to force all allied alliances who defeated the fortress to leave the area by creating a giant circle, which destroys their bases if they don't leave it, while other alliances can join it and fight for the fortress, this will motivate players and give them more reason to play this game.

Problem 3:
PVP should be balanced, brought to a point, where any average player can fight a high level.
Maybe army against forgotten should be same it is now, but not against other players.

There are many others problems with this game, but i think i named most annoying and reasonable.

Thanks for reading, hope you understand what I am trying to say.
  • "gamerdruid;c-1903498" wrote:
    without some benefit they will be truly and reasonably annoyed that the winner takes all part of the game has changed after they started to play the game on the world and invested hundreds of Dollars, Euros, UK Pounds or whatever is their currency.

I do agree, that those who made it to the fortress first should be rewarded. I would suggest a gift package, something like 100 Command Points and repair time supplies. Also this kind of gameplay could break the idea of multiple alliances to become friends.
  • Unreal come join the next world they start. I can promise you a home with people that will have your back and a big fight eventually. We fight for first and dig hard we will be running multiple alliances.

Also gamerdruid i would like to play another world with you. The one we played together we lost badly and I have not forgotten.
  • @MainelyYoda I now only play the PTE seriously (but not too seriously as it's a test world) and dabble in other worlds

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 13 days ago