Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Looking for a team

As topic title says, i am looking for a team in 2022.
A good, elite or best said - competitive team i can be part of from the begining of every server.
Aiming for 1st badge or, if not possible, training or playing for fun until the next server begins.
Not interested in wings, only main alliances.
Usually playing as nod, rarely as gdi, or combination of both using an alt. account.
Both accounts are fully funded.
I do not play veteran servers, nor morale servers - at current settings - anymore, but on any other world i am in.
Using teamspeak or discord only if necesessary.

Who knows (not only thinks) that i can be trusted and also be a valuable member of the team, drop a message or post it here.
  • This isn't the best place or really appropriate place for this message. You're unlikely to get a top team inviting you to join them from a post like this, they need to know you and your playing style first. You say you're not interested in a wing, only the main alliance. However, most main alliances have multiple wings from which they recruit. They usually have well established routes into the top alliance. Giving some idea of the worlds you've played on and been successful in getting to the centre may help them consider you for a wing.

Good luck!
  • "gamerdruid;c-2211890" wrote:
    This isn't the best place or really appropriate place for this message. You're unlikely to get a top team inviting you to join them from a post like this, they need to know you and your playing style first. You say you're not interested in a wing, only the main alliance. However, most main alliances have multiple wings from which they recruit. They usually have well established routes into the top alliance. Giving some idea of the worlds you've played on and been successful in getting to the centre may help them consider you for a wing.

Good luck!

ive seen people looking for a team here in this forum before and since it is wcs it may be appropriate given the other threads here also, alot of people know who jaune is and know yellow is a popular color and a good player.
    Uub666
    New Spectator

here is wittrock, we will definitely play again in the next worlds and you can then join us again.
  • "chadthurston;c-2212063" wrote:
    "gamerdruid;c-2211890" wrote:
    This isn't the best place or really appropriate place for this message. You're unlikely to get a top team inviting you to join them from a post like this, they need to know you and your playing style first. You say you're not interested in a wing, only the main alliance. However, most main alliances have multiple wings from which they recruit. They usually have well established routes into the top alliance. Giving some idea of the worlds you've played on and been successful in getting to the centre may help them consider you for a wing.

Good luck!

ive seen people looking for a team here in this forum before and since it is wcs it may be appropriate given the other threads here also, alot of people know who jaune is and know yellow is a popular color and a good player.

Thanks for your kind words, Chadhurston.
  • "Uub666;c-2212071" wrote:
    here is wittrock, we will definitely play again in the next worlds and you can then join us again.

Thanks, Witt.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,168 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago