Forum Discussion

7 years ago

W36 Offline

This crap gets worse....World 36 just goes offline without warning or notice... you guys are jokers
  • Yeh. I just started, all went well. and now this shit. way to go to lose players
  • Which world are we talking about? World 36 or Welt 36? Both are online and available to me.

Can ye a bit more specific with the details? About what time did you disconnect and what where you doing?
    What scripts are you using, if any?
    Noticed any lags before or on other worlds?
  • Unfortunately that's about sums up the attitude here. “It's only 10 minutes so who cares ?” an unexpected or unannounced outage is an outage however long it lasts. Thousands of players have left in there droves doesnt that tell you guys something ?
  • The Free-to-play drag on the server left by the thousands in droves in a caravan?

Best news I've heard all morning.
  • A very temporary workaround has been posted - but read the caveats at the end!
  • "Voiceles_Vulture;c-2010361" wrote:
    man i am really starting to get annoyed i see that people are on the game playing right now but i can not login to any server on any browser, all showing the same thing as my screenshot above is showing

please give me a reply or i am done

use this link to log in

https://cncapp02.alliances.commandandconquer.com/397/index.aspx