Forum Discussion

3 years ago

WCS Awards

Hi. We finished the WCS in second place on 20 March. Does anyone know when we will receive our awards? Thank you.
  • Thank you for your reply EE_Elephterion . I really don't feel like buying Funds when I have to receive the prize. It's the first time I've posted anything on the forum, and it's a shame that there are "clowns" answering jokes about other players' questions.

Regards, Dani.
  • Its like a beauty contest no prize for second place :D
    Then again maybe there is a prize for 2nd but if its not a 1st or golden who really cares hehehe
  • Greetings commanders,

there was a bit back and forth that delayed the rewards as we had to clarify some game requests. We got all the rewards together now and i hope the keys arrive soon(tm).
  • "ElectroSport;c-2216643" wrote:
    Thank you for your reply EE_Elephterion . I really don't feel like buying Funds when I have to receive the prize. It's the first time I've posted anything on the forum, and it's a shame that there are "clowns" answering jokes about other players' questions.

Regards, Dani.

Nevermind, this was in response to the delayed game rewards. :blush:

The funds for second place should be awarded today! The usual information applies, if you can't see a change in balance in game we recommend to log out and back in on the front page to force update the Funds balance.
    chertosha
    Rising Newcomer
    we have not even received the prizes (only the funds) for the 1st badge yet :)
  • "chertosha;c-2216669" wrote:
    we have not even received the prizes (only the funds) for the 1st badge yet :)

Thats why i addressed this here, it has been forwarded to EA. We hope they will send out the rewards this or next week eventually.
  • Greetings Commanders,
    we got the game keys now ready for mailing, so keep an eye on your inbox/spam folders these days. :)

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 16 hours ago