Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Infected

How do I have zero infected camps to hit? Almost 24 hours in and I have had ZERO camps within range! How do I help my team with the challenge if I have no CAMPS? Likewise, I cannot earn any RT. This game has become steadily worse since I have began playing.
  • yes so the system what generate camps its not for all....and if we dont know how to unlock it what to do other who in lucky unlock it will get up to 1500pd and 7d rt and who not will get big 0 ...heh fair event for christmass.... thanks anyway for fast answer thats good
    Regards
  • I have had my main next to poi and near tunnel controlled by my alliance and I have not seen one infected camp or outpost since it started, so I have given up waiting for them to appear carry on base killing, the system does not appear fair to all, just my thoughts, very annoying when you spend money on this game and not be able to take advantage.
  • on Quest its written ''Destroy Infected CAMPS'' and do you see any infected camps on screen???
    http://scr.hu/0quaz/yrqvd
    so what the point to tell ppl destroy infected camps if that infected are not camps becouse evry base with off lvl generate ner base some camps..... ho that need be outposts or what??
    but outposts are not camps and camps are not outpost.....
    so this stiupid event its not for evryone i see like allways!!!
    Tiberium 29
    Best Regards
  • I can't remember the exact system used to generate Infected outposts/camps, but on the worlds I've visited they are appearing.

http://prntscr.com/hncp09

The system announced when they were for outposts was something to do with controlling neighbouring tunnel and POI all in your territory.
  • I have worlds where I'm swallowed up by them and worlds with not many. My guess here is that if the area you are in is actively being farmed, more will show up. If the area is not being farmed then fewer show up.

That is a total guess on my part mind you but if you still aren't seeing any go on a camp killing spree in the area you are talking about and see if you generate any. I bet you will.
    chertosha
    Seasoned Newcomer
    this works almost like tunnels, but instead it's poi that produce these infected camps,
    so you have to be in range of poi with an offense that is high enough to activate the poi, then it produces infected camps
    you don't want the camps to be low because if they are much lower than your offense then you don't get any cp or rt from them
    so the rule of thumb is, if your offense is, say 23, get to 24-25 level poi, you'll get convenient levelled infected camps

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,394 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago