Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Login problems

Hi,

I have login problems when I will switch to other worlds.
Sometime there is no other world sometimes is there.
Some of my team players have the same problems.
Can you solve the problem?

Regards,
BG
  • they wont .. sadly .. as long as the money rolls in we left with this barely playable game at best .....

wish Phemonic would reclaim this and do to it what it needs ... return it to its roots and how its sposed to be .......!!!!!!

what we got is a Farming game .. not a war game ... jeez i seen it .. must get credits in to get 2nd base within 2 days of start of game ... no time to build up etc ...

should rename this COMMAND AND FArM SOrrY NOT !!!!
  • @BadGoost

Try logging in via https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/en/logout
    then in via
    https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx

to be able to change worlds.
  • Before you use the webworld browser route you need to make sure you logout and back into the game - it takes two tabs to do this if your play button is broken.
  • Gamerdruid .. sorry but stop sounding like a broken record and get another script to read from ... you keep repeating the same thing .. not helping ..
  • This is a mess, roll back the code till it works again. Can't login or change worlds.
  • I would love for the problem to be fixed - I only offer suggestions that have worked for me and therefore they are worth at least trying.

Try logging out of the game (via the frontpage logout option) and make sure you log out of here too (via the logout option).

Close the browser.

Re-open the browser and log in. Do not try to change worlds!

Try the play now button, even if it is on a wrong world. Use the in-game world changer.

If all this works, then you're in! If not, then ...... hopefully they will eventually clear this up completely!

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,374 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago