Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Tib 48

I can't get into Tib 48. It seems to not exist. What is the issue.
  • "genesto;c-2199893" wrote:
    This is what EA support said: "It seems there is a server maintenance is going with the C&C Tiberium server due to which you not able to access the game right now. So, I would suggest you to wait for sometime. Once the game server get restore you able to access your game without any error."

Not particularly helpful...

Nor fully truthful. By the time EA support looked the procedure for resetting the world could have started and shown up on their console, however it is the reporting in here that alerted EA staff to the problem so server maintenance is certainly not the cause of the initial problem.
  • When I go into another world a do options my games. Tib 48 shows n/a in both bases and alliance. What happened.
  • I am also not able to access Tib 48. A few hours ago I was able to access the world but not collect resources, now I cannot access it at all.
  • This is what EA support said: "It seems there is a server maintenance is going with the C&C Tiberium server due to which you not able to access the game right now. So, I would suggest you to wait for sometime. Once the game server get restore you able to access your game without any error."

Not particularly helpful...

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,390 PostsLatest Activity: 15 hours ago