World 106 (Europe)
    - offline from today 2018-07-13 09AM :
    Tiberian 5
    World 4 (Europe)
    Wrath 6
    Speedworld 1
    Tiberian 12
    Tiberian 10
  • Read the boards much? There are a few dozen threads about corporate wide IT department problems causing catastrophic global failure to this game for the past few days with no ETA of any kind.
  • If you have complaints about game status, I highly recommend contacting EA through their support system and file one. If you are cordial, you might get something from them. Attacking DEVs and MODs here is an extremely foolish thing to do. They do the best they can under the guidelines provided to them and cannot provide anything more than allowed. If you don't like it, reread the EULA, walk away or go file your frivolous class action.
  • This is noted by the development team. Many others are also offline or not responding correctly.
  • General message : Worlds will be offline for approximately 2 hours before returning online.

In fact : Worlds offline from 07/11 up to 07/14 ......
  • All right, all right, take a rope and we'll hang @Elephterion from the biggest tree in theā€¦

OH! Wait!

Elephterion is informing us about what he knows and can inform, if he does not have news, he does not inform at all.

The worlds that I play have been off-line for two days now, but at no time do I think it could be the fault of Elephterion or any moderator. On the contrary, I think they are trying to do everything possible that is in their hands.

Although we have become dependent on the game we must have patience, please.

And yes, every day that passes we are losing funds so EA should think of a correct compensation.
  • "meklon;c-1965422" wrote:
    Patience??? The HELL with that! I plan on having a Class Action Lawsuit and I sure as hell can arrange one!

Then go ahead. First consider how many have been successful in the gamer world. Think of the potential cost and how much you're suing for. At most you're going to get a $100 or so that you spent. My guess it will cost a lot more than that.
  • World Forgotten Attacks Beta is back: https://cncapp03.alliances.commandandconquer.com/261/index.aspx

Maybe any more from CNCAPP03?

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,401 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago