Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hight LvL CAMPS!!!!????

Hi i just want to know (Best from Moderators of Game) how to generate Hight Lvl camps....
my main off got off lvl 52.8 deff 51.5 base lvl almost 51
i cant generate camps more than 52 lvl my main base got almost 13M points

in other alliance they are main bases around 8-10M points and they generate 54 55 lvl camps
What is that......?????
explain me one for ever what got most % to generate H camps.....
  • Got this problem on evry worlds.....
    weating for answer how to generate hight lvl camps as well...
    hope moderators explain that soon finally once for ever
    Best Regards
  • Your base generates the camps. It is related to your offence level not how much resources you have stored. Neither $credits nor Research Points change the level of the points.

Park near a tunnel and you will generate camps related to your base level of offence. I'll leave it to others to explain in more detail, but that is the basics.
  • I'm quite sure it's the Offence level that decides the Camp & Outpost levels...
    Anyway... What many allis do is to 'park' a high level player near Tunnels, and let lower level players hit those higher Camps & Outposts generated by that higher player...

Happy hunting :)
  • I think, like much of the game, there is a random element thrown into the mix. Otherwise you'd have the same defence on forgotten bases and the same placement of buildings. The placement of all buildings and their size would reasonably include the harvesters and the level of those determine how much you gain.
    chertosha
    Rising Newcomer
    camps are generated only by bases that have an army
    2 camps are generated by each base with an army (regardless of whether it has a command center or not)
    the level of camps is determined by the maximum between the base's defense level and offense level
    define X=max(OL,DL)
    the OL and DL are rounded down (that is, a 32.9 offense is level 32 for the purposes of these calculations)
    for X <= 47 your offense base generates 2 camps in the range (X-1,X+3)
    for X >= 50 camps are in the range (X-1,X)
    for 47<50 camps are in the range (X-1,50)
    in my experience, the distribution is roughly uniform over these ranges
    tunnels do not have any influence on camps (tunnels only spawn outposts)