Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Larsyuipo's Springfield 3.0 - Progress Report

Update 1:

I started on Saturday September 5th on Springfield heights. This is not finished yet, I took a break from designing SH as I need more currency for different items. That being said I have made alot of progress on the Forrest area. So here is update 1.

Just came back from a trip to Springfield heights, now let's get home!

Moving past the therapy center and diner.

And past Lake Springfield.

In the Forrest you can find lots of things. From secret societies to hungry aliens. They're all in there.

That's it for update 1. I might add bonus pictures soon.
  • really escited to see your progress :D do you happen to have a neighbor spot open? would be nice to have another nuker in my friendlist :D
  • I took the liberty to send a friend request to both larsyuipo and grumpstown. I always welcome good decorators in my friends list.
  • i love how we build like exact opposites xD im starting in the middle and make my way to the borders, and you start on the edges and progress from there
  • Update 2:

Today I mainly worked on finishing my Forrest and outside of that area. Like the farm land area. Also I've placed down monsarno research and evergreen terrace.

Here are some random screenshots.

Last post I told y'all that there are hungry aliens. Of course we all know Guinea pigs are way more scarier.

There! Coming all the way from my 1.0 town with minor changes!

Basic but I like it!

That's it for update 2! Tomorrow I will post another update, hopefully.
  • Update 3:

I have been working on my towns shop area and stuff. But idk any, everytime i make something i don't like it.
    I'm thinking of starting over and nuke again as something ruined my town. I think it's because I started the wrong way.

Also I feel like Springfield heights ruined the game a bit, I like the extra land but it includes buildings I don't like and I can't store.

Just a small update.
  • So I nuked again cuz I didn't like my town design that much. Only the Forrest but things didn't really come together that well.

Now I have a problem that everything I design just sucks. This is because of Springfield heights and the monorail. The SH land is perfect for some of the buildings but the tunnel looks out of place and the stations look tobig and out of place aswell, at least the mall o rail does.
  • Small update :D

I am really happy with the way my town is looking right now.

For a change in placed the town hall on its own.

The town square looks different than usual

That's it for today :)