1 year anniversary

Woohoo! You avatar is very appropriate!
  • Happy Anni vers ary
    Happy Anni vers ary
    Happy Anni vers ary
    Haaaaaaaaapy Anniversary!

I followed the instructions...
  • Congrats!

I'm also passing my first year sometime around now. I know I started playing in the new year but there was no Christmas content. I later found out I missed out on the community prizes by just a few days. So that would place me at about now.
  • larsyuipo wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    Cool! :)

Wait, if you don't know the date, how do you know you've been a tapper for a year? :?

Got my tablet on January 15th and downloaded tapped out then.

Oh ok! Congrats! :)
  • Congrats on your 1 year. Here's to more.

Come next month, I'll be celebrating my 3rd year. I've been here since the beginning.
  • My one year is sometime this month also. I was high enough for the super bowl blimp last year and valentines was my first event.
  • Happy Anniversary!!! I started a few weeks before the Easter event last year so my anniversary is still a couple months out. I'm glad Easter was my first event. I was still working my way up the lower levels so the event itself was just an added bonus and I didn't have anything to compare it to so whatever I did win was exciting.
  • I started in the middle of the Halloween event - 2013. I bought my first ever tablet right after thanksgiving 2012 and still using the same or sort of. I exchanged under Apple care right before it expired. The fresh battery really makes a difference! I hope they bring back whacking day, the one event I missed.