Forum Discussion

chud3
New Spectator
11 years ago

100% guarenteed sign the update comes out today

Got that yesterday morning
  • I had it over the weekend and thought the same but still no sign.
  • last night I was helping in a friends springfield santas sleigh was flying over the town. Maybe its a good sign?
  • chud3 wrote:
    just got the 24 hour quests for bart and milhouse. that means one of them will be needed for the first christmas quest. always a sure sign when the devs intentionally cripple you... : )

I didn't got it.. Who pops it up?
  • NiHe105 wrote:
    chud3 wrote:
    just got the 24 hour quests for bart and milhouse. that means one of them will be needed for the first christmas quest. always a sure sign when the devs intentionally cripple you... : )

I didn't got it.. Who pops it up?

I don't think it's a related xmas quest. The OP is just saying he was prompted (for non xmas reasons) to send Bart and Milhouse on 24 hour task. So now that Bart and Milhouse are occupied, he/she is anticipating them to start the xmas event. Leaving him/her to wait until the 24 hour tasks are done.
  • I think it's one of the stupid task they put in when nothing is going on.
    chud3
    New Spectator
    direwolf got it. every time i dutifully send people on 24 hour quests, the updates inevitability come out. they get me every time!
  • chud3 wrote:
    direwolf got it. every time i dutifully send people on 24 hour quests, the updates inevitability come out. they get me every time!

As long as you don't put Homer or Lisa in the Simpsons' House you can store either the building the character came with or the building the character is in to free them up. The Simpsons' House sadly can't be stored at this time. Hopefully they fix that some day.