Forum Discussion

12 years ago

10K tap

joeyransdell wrote:
This is the before, during, and after (with zoom) of a $10K neighbor-eeno tap. One house, $10K.

Yes, it's a tremendous waste of time but I actually had nothing better to do.

i thought that the pile of tappable cash would be much larger, but it is the same as a $1000 pile of cash.

if someone with image posting priveleges thinks this warrants a repost so that it is immediately visible that would be cool.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7751/10ktap1.jpg
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8955/10ktap2.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7531/10ktap3.jpg

NICE!!!

• shockman85 wrote:
    cool2006 wrote:
    do u have to put these items next to the houses or can they go any where on the map?

It's not what you have in your own town, but what your neighbors have in theirs.

That's not strictly true AFAICT. The truth is more akin to the first tap is negotiated between you and the neighbor you visit. The second and further taps generate the bonus. I'm doing some STFV, STSV, STTV research and given that a STSV +5 in my friends list started at 26 yet my friend who starts at 22 when I click him (the lowest for me: 22+0+0) he reports me as 22+5+5. My STSV is about equivalent to his STSV though I can't assess his STTV as the game kicked me out after just 2 visits last night.

You can participate in my survey by visiting:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJTbmhSd19hOUY2N3ltQlRKM3pPWlE6MQ#gid=0

(Any contributor will get access to my list, just PM me.)

Note, I'm using STFV to mean Single Tap First (House) Value to differentiate from leave and come back Second Value (STSV) and leave and come back Third Value (STTV). The average of STSV and STTV are about the tap-bonus equivalent for just the neighbor.
  • Because I blew through 3 million yesterday trying to become a land baron, I needed more money and did this today. 45 minutes in and out of the same time (400 times...I count times and not minutes but happened to know the time because I started 45 minutes before I could enter the town).

My first click netted $3500 and it just shot up from there.

Wound up with close to $2 million. I'd post a photo but I already spent a good portion of it. Need to complete that last and final row and then all the land is mine!!

BTW, my sons account has only a handful of premium friends and he only has 50 friends. Yet through patience and hardheadedness, I can always start his initial click at $1000 and get him close to $200,000 by the time I'm done. It takes HOURS though so I highly recommend getting premium items so you can get friends with the same.
    Pchorsedoc
    Seasoned Newcomer
    So you can go in and out of your friends town before the time clock says 3 daily actions??
  • Pchorsedoc wrote:
    So you can go in and out of your friends town before the time clock says 3 daily actions??

Yep. You can also go back to the same town after you've collected from it if you want to get even more money (aren't happy with what you are getting).

What I do is I count to 10 and then pause to let things catch up (watch the timer, 10 seconds pass outside the town) then I count to 10 again (let another 10 seconds pass in the town) I keep repeating this process. Every 100 clicks, I go up 1K but for some reason that doesn't continue once I get to the $3K mark *shrug*.

I think the crashing is coming because people are going too fast in and out of the towns. Slow down. If I notice that the donut is spinning for a long time? I send up a little prayer (LOL), hold my breath, and let a few more seconds pass (if I haven't crashed) and then keep counting.

It's so nerve wrecking though, I don't recommend doing it often because it is such a chore that it ruins the game.

I have now done this 4 times since discovering this trick and don't see a reason to do it again. My nerves can't take it! LOL
  • gildedarmor12 wrote:
    I tapped in-n-out in one friend's town early yesterday morning, when only God and myself were awake, for just over an hour.

On the first taps, I was getting TWO $10,000 piles per house. You heard that right and it's not a mistake.

I made a little more than $7 million.

WOW! Is this for real?

And by the way, you guys are officially hard-core addicts!! :shock: :wink: :D

(Off-topic: Hey, just noticed my avatar and links are showing up. Woo-hoo! After only 5 months on the forum! 8) )
    Pchorsedoc
    Seasoned Newcomer
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Pchorsedoc wrote:

It's so nerve wrecking though, I don't recommend doing it often because it is such a chore that it ruins the game.

I have now done this 4 times since discovering this trick and don't see a reason to do it again. My nerves can't take it! LOL

Thanks for the reply, I agree, it's too tedious!