Forum Discussion

7 years ago

250 donuts missing

I woke up this morning and 250 donuts were missing from my total. I was going to contact EA but can someone tell me what they do to fix the problem? I just want to know if I should just kem farm out some more, or risk them altering my game. I really wanted to get Luann, Jasper and Disco Stu before the end of the year.
  • This has only happened to me once. I emailed them. I admitted that I may have accidentally spent them and I was very nice... and got my donuts back. My friend tried, and wasn't as nice... no donuts. It doesn't hurt to ask.
  • "willp_70;c-1863672" wrote:
    I've been holding my IGC between 10 and 11 million for months KEM farming 43 at a time for neutral cash flow.
    Just now it dropped 5 million for no reason. :s

Sounds like you sent Cecil on a Rags to Riches task- not to worry the dam is pretty cool, keep pushing for it
  • If you farmed them, and dont have a history of buying donuts, it is entirely possible EA may not help you. It doeant happen often, but they have refused to help in the past.

Best of luck to you!
  • I've been holding my IGC between 10 and 11 million for months KEM farming 43 at a time for neutral cash flow.
  • "VegasFool;c-1862359" wrote:
    This has only happened to me once. I emailed them. I admitted that I may have accidentally spent them and I was very nice... and got my donuts back. My friend tried, and wasn't as nice... no donuts. It doesn't hurt to ask.

This, precis e mon or something like this
  • "badbrad2723;c-1863685" wrote:
    "willp_70;c-1863672" wrote:
    I've been holding my IGC between 10 and 11 million for months KEM farming 43 at a time for neutral cash flow.

Sounds like you sent Cecil on a Rags to Riches task- not to worry the dam is pretty cool, keep pushing for it

Thank you. I don't think I've seen that option, so must have selected it by mistake.
    "adidas4fun68;c-1863780" wrote:
    "VegasFool;c-1862359" wrote:
    This has only happened to me once. I emailed them. I admitted that I may have accidentally spent them and I was very nice... and got my donuts back. My friend tried, and wasn't as nice... no donuts. It doesn't hurt to ask.

This, precis e mon or something like this

• "willp_70;c-1863969" wrote:
    "badbrad2723;c-1863685" wrote:

Thank you. I don't think I've seen that option, so must have selected it by mistake.
    hurt to ask.

The unemployment office can send him. I tried to remember to assign him first before I finished the 3 prizes

• "daved7637397;c-1864563" wrote:
    "willp_70;c-1863969" wrote:

hurt to ask.

The unemployment office can send him. I tried to remember to assign him first before I finished the 3 prizes

That must be how it happened. :(
  • "willp_70;c-1864790" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1864563" wrote:
    "willp_70;c-1863969" wrote:

hurt to ask.

That must be how it happened. :(

Before I decided to invest in the prizes, I either kept him on a 24hr task, or in storsge.