Forum Discussion

11 years ago

5* loss

Put up some training walls, stop signs and hail ants signs and you should be fine.

If its obedience, of course.

Could be consumerism. In that case, build some stores ( if you Dont want to spend donuts on premium stores, buy a couple of KEM's)
  • Pyklet wrote:
    For a good while now I've enjoyed the luxury of having all 5 stars, as the game levels up i sometimes loose these for a day or so as everything adjusts, but since the last update I've been constantly at 4.5 stars and I can't see a way of getting them back as I see no graffiti or criminals to clean off the streets. Anyone have any ideas?

Which category got messed up?
  • annettemarc wrote:

The category is righteousness, if I tap it all it says is "keep criminals and graffiti off the streets"
  • annettemarc wrote:
    Pyklet wrote:
    For a good while now I've enjoyed the luxury of having all 5 stars, as the game levels up i sometimes loose these for a day or so as everything adjusts, but since the last update I've been constantly at 4.5 stars and I can't see a way of getting them back as I see no graffiti or criminals to clean off the streets. Anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like righteousness - which with Easter people aren't really graffiti-ing buildings since there's no gain for eggs.

Easiest fix is training walls as said above. That's the only thing that affects righteousness that is not Side-Show Bob or cleaning graffiti. I think you need about 15 to stay at 5 stars 100% of the time. They can be hidden behind tall buildings like the apartment buildings, prison, among numerous others.
  • Training walls are the guaranteed fix.

It's the only thing that worked for me. I no longer even have to worry about losing those points and the walls are super easy to hide.
  • Same thing happened to me. I dropped a half a percent too. I thought my consumerism would go up with the new buildings, but I think it actually went down.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,400 PostsLatest Activity: 34 minutes ago