Forum Discussion

12 years ago

50ft Magnifying Glass

punkymcmilli wrote:
Does anyone know if the magnifying glass pays out xp at Build completion. If so that would be like 3 bonus level ups at one time!

Probably. I think some people said that the escaltor gave 10,000 XP (or something of that nature) when it was finished building.

....and it does not pay out money like a normal building. Just thought I said that before any trolls arrive....

Dun dun duuuuuuuun!
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    melodyhodge wrote:
    Does anyone actually have the magnifying glass?? Don't think I've seen it in any towns yet.

Seriously?? Have you not been looking in my town??? :shock:

Im hurt :-( cos you cant miss the thing lol

Nope.

She just taps and runs.

Doesn't even leave you any flowers or a note after she's done. Some people......lol :twisted:
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    melodyhodge wrote:
    Does anyone actually have the magnifying glass?? Don't think I've seen it in any towns yet.

Nope.

She just taps and runs.

Doesn't even leave you any flowers or a note after she's done. Some people......lol :twisted:

Flowers im not worried about but a note would be nice just so i know she was happy ;)
  • :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    melodyhodge wrote:

Don't worry Neo, I've seen it :-)

Thank you good Sir :D

Granted not the best placement but you certainly aint missing it when you look round my town lol :mrgreen:

I've seen it too Neo! As always, any new items then I'm straight to your town to see them in the flesh!
  • shaunareid wrote:
    I've seen it too Neo! As always, any new items then I'm straight to your town to see them in the flesh!

Thank you :D I just gotta have it alllll :lol: :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Thank you :D I just gotta have it alllll :lol: :mrgreen:

:thumbup:

• punkymcmilli wrote:
    30,000 xp highest estimate.
    No thank-you, I can get that much xp laundering about 27 weather stations, for less than 6.5% the dollar cost.

Unless you're actually a Simpsons geek - then you'll save to your heart's content and buy the silly thing... Because it's awesome and came from an episode (like EVERYTHING else in the game). At that point, who cares about bonuses.