Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The Selling of the 50ft Magnifying Glass and Popsicle Stick Tower

My opinion: If you think they are ugly and you aren't possessive enough that you have to have everything, then by all means, sell them. You need the cash, you don't really want them in your town and, if in the future you decide you want them anyway, you can always buy them when you have built everything else and are just waiting for the next level to come out.
  • If you need the cash then I too say sell it. I'm not a fan of either of them. I have 2 pieces of land left to buy and then I plan to save for the escalator. I don't plan to buy the other two unless I find out that you pick up decent xp from selling them.
  • Personably I'd hugely regret selling them, not excuse ima collect everything guy but if I had toiled for months to get it and then saw its price again in the menu it would kill me, though if that doesn't bother you go ahead an sell it.
  • If you're strapped for cash and truly need the money, then by all means sell them. Especially considering you're not fond of either.

If anything, you could always re-buy them again later on in the future if you ever want them again.
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    If you need the money then sell it. Personally I wouldn't because I would probably regret it and end up buying them again.

Agree, I'd sell as a last resort :)
  • I never bought them, cause I didn't care for them, so To me it would be a no brainer..

But really your the only one who can say "for you" if the sale price is worth it.