Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Rising Vanguard
6 years ago

6 Members 10 Guests online. Its a sad day

Not starting a whine thread but I don't recall seeing only 6 forum members online. I remember 80, but not 6

I miss the community, and the discussions. Not the add me threads though.
  • "daved7637397;c-2072091" wrote:

I usually dont assign tasks anymore, since I hit the cash limit

I just collected all the cash/XP from jobs for the last time until a new event happens. I'm at 1.2b cash and 300 donuts... but my multiplier is over 3600% so I don't need any more of either.

I can't remember the last time I went a day without checking in. Maybe that'll be the next step to a new me.
  • I suppose it's never too late to get this game back on track with fresh new content (if EA/Disney are actually planning to go that route), but they've lost a ton of momentum & interest by having almost no new content for months. I suspect that much-discussed new "Game of Games" event either comes out this week or it never comes out.
  • "lucienleon519;c-2072072" wrote:
    "aabcampos;c-2072012" wrote:
    Just deleted my game this week. Took a picture to remember my town.

Still lurking on the forum, because it's my most frequent url and my browser stills showing it first. But soon will leave it too.

Was good while last.

I've contemplated just letting the characters wonder around town untasked until the next event. It'd take a good 3 months of no new content at all before I considered deleting the game though.

Have you tried nuking? Then you can contemplate building a whole new town.
  • "lucienleon519;c-2072176" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-2072091" wrote:

I usually dont assign tasks anymore, since I hit the cash limit

I just collected all the cash/XP from jobs for the last time until a new event happens. I'm at 1.2b cash and 300 donuts... but my multiplier is over 3600% so I don't need any more of either.

I can't remember the last time I went a day without checking in. Maybe that'll be the next step to a new me.

I've come pretty close to missing a day, but with the present state of affairs,it's probably a matter of time for me to miss a day...
  • "HisWrath;c-2072023" wrote:
    Only two members online now!

I was probably cleaning the house when you posted this?
  • "BobJPowell;c-2072105" wrote:
    *waves

I stop by occasionally, but I guess I’m a good example of why it’s quiet, I just reached lv150 and I’m struggling to stay interested, as there’s no new quests and the grind to get donuts to spend in the year book is soooo slow at this stage. Most of the topics I want answers to have been answered already and I can find with a search, so there’s little need to even login never mind interact.

The forum is a victim of its own success, what do you give the forum that has everything? Nothing, you just take because there’s nothing left to give.

I'm about 152 and login every day, sure just about everyone's on 24hr, but I'm regularly recycling, hourly given the chance, and all the other stuff that brings in money or donuts.