Forum Discussion

12 years ago

A funny response from EA.

sounds like someone is trying to get a head start on getting the title 3 years in a row
  • Lol, it has a point, though. Sure, they're not great, but up against that sort of competition they're obviously not satan himself.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, it has a point, though. Sure, they're not great, but up against that sort of competition they're obviously not satan himself.

i have heard people say they are worse than satan and hitler sewn together
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Lol, it has a point, though. Sure, they're not great, but up against that sort of competition they're obviously not satan himself.

Thats what im thinkin'
  • They are 100% correct, yet missed the point.

It's an anti-popularity contest based on the reactions of the consumer to how they are treated. US.

And what it means is that EA upset more customers than most of the others did. I say most, since its likely a few people Who voted in the final round did so for the humor of EA winning twice in a row.

For their actual impact on the world and economy, they are blow flies. For their treatment of customers, they are the airport that suddenly starts accepting low flying jets at 3am.
  • I think this is funny but then I also found Ubisofts response to PETA about assassins creed 4 and whaling funny.
    All publicity is good publicity right?
  • Rather than take ownership for its mistakes, just deflect attention, demonize those voted for you, and deny the extent of problems. Nice. Pathetic excuse for a "leader"