Forum Discussion

11 years ago

A Plea to Visit your Neighbors backwards!

I have 14800-some emblems. (My neighbors rock. I also visit each and every one of them.)
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I have 14800-some emblems. (My neighbors rock. I also visit each and every one of them.)

You rock too

I try to visit every neighbor every day as well.
    sometimes on the weekend i end up missing a day of the taps after 60 but oh well. real life still take priority over this game even if it is the best game ever.
  • nascarchamp0 wrote:
    What is the sense of having more neighbours than your going to play with?

Because there are plenty of people out there who like having visits from their neighbours but don't like to go to the trouble of visiting everyone themselves...

And that's not directed at anyone on here before I get flamed!
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    TadGhostal14 wrote:
    I have 2 accounts with nearly identical neighborino lists. One account starts with the letter T, one starts with C. The T account has 10,540 emblems, whereas my C account has 12,223. I'm at the same stage in both of them, and most of you know why there is about a 15% discrepancy - neighbors bailing on the visiting after maxing out on the emblems!

All I'm asking is the next time you visit your neighbors, start in Other Springfield and keep hitting the left arrow instead!

Your neighbors that start with MNOPQRSTUVWXY & Z will be very grateful!

I suggest you make this your avatar once promoted. In the interim you should add it to your signature. Kriss Kross knew who do make backwards look good.

whatever floats your boat. I am not into little boys. but this guy is. Best MADtv skit ever