Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Abandoned store.....gone... :(

If you looked closely at the timers, some items had 6-day timers, while others had 1-2 day timers. So if there's something you're looking at, look at the timer on THAT item.

EA established precendent in the last few events for some limited time items to come and go while others are available the whole time.

Don't complain because you're too lazy to read.
  • On the last day of the sale (February 11th) everything will be available again for 24 hours. :D
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    On the last day of the sale (February 11th) everything will be available again for 24 hours. :D

That's good to know. Also makes me wonder why they rotate them out at all.

I just re-read my post, and I came across as rather rude. I apologize to the OP for the attitude. :(
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    On the last day of the sale (February 11th) everything will be available again for 24 hours. :D

I just re-read my post, and I came across as rather rude. I apologize to the OP for the attitude. :(

You can always edit it, unless you're too lazy :wink:
  • ultratim78 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

Meh. I'd rather own up to my mistake and apologize than to edit it and pretend it didn't happen.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    ultratim78 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

Meh. I'd rather own up to my mistake and apologize than to edit it and pretend it didn't happen.

An attitude that normally isn't shown on t'internet. I salute you sir :D
  • ultratim78 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    ultratim78 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

An attitude that normally isn't shown on t'internet. I salute you sir :D

Or life in general