Forum Discussion

8 years ago

accidentally wasted 20 donuts :. ( update: got 30 in a mystery box!

It was bound to happen sooner or later...was clearing my Springfield and accidetally clicked something that cost 20 donuts to rush. Guess I was too excited about the election :D

Can I get a confirm to the donut confirm :p
  • As noted before, to undo donut wastage, you can immediately disconnect your device from wifi (must happen before the next server sync), clear game data, then restart the app and log back into your Origin account.
  • "jankrohn;1493602" wrote:
    As noted before, to undo donut wastage, you can immediately disconnect your device from wifi (must happen before the next server sync), clear game data, then restart the app and log back into your Origin account.

Oh, clear game data. Well, of course, everyone knows how to do that. Thanks.

• "bluntcard;1493864" wrote:
    "jankrohn;1493602" wrote:
    As noted before, to undo donut wastage, you can immediately disconnect your device from wifi (must happen before the next server sync), clear game data, then restart the app and log back into your Origin account.

Oh, clear game data. Well, of course, everyone knows how to do that. Thanks.

I think the best solution is to immediately throw your device in a pool of boiling acid after lighting it on fire and bashing it with a hammer...a move I like to call "The Hillary"
  • "jankrohn;1493602" wrote:

Do you mean 'Clear the Cache"? They've either removed that option or hidden it somewhere I can't find it. So if you know where it is now...
  • the EA gods have rewarded my mistake with 30 donuts in a mystery box for my daily tasks!