Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mystery box mystery

I had maybe 6 or 7 items in the mystery box. The last two things I will receive is death and the old man with the tombstone. Kind of figured they would be last to go when all I wanted was death.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    For 40 donuts each I'm very happy with everything I got out of the box so far. Grave digger guy, police tank, mutant rabbit, crazy iguana lady. All good! I'm going for death too, it's staring me right in the face!
  • This Box is perfect for people who love Halloween. All this Halloween Items like Death, Dr Hibbert Island, Maya Items etc. for just 40 Donuts O.o (and some tank, car... things :) )
  • "simpsonare;d-199834" wrote:
    I had maybe 6 or 7 items in the mystery box. The last two things I will receive is death and the old man with the tombstone. Kind of figured they would be last to go when all I wanted was death.

Well, after all, isn't death always the last thing you get? :D
  • There wasn't much of interest in my mystery box, just the Hover plane thingie and the burning pile of cars. I wanted to get the Foggy Swamp, but as I already had Crazy Iguana Lady it was a no show.
  • "Cyanide-Tipped;c-1891607" wrote:
    If I get the Crazy Iguana Lady (from the box) will it let use her as the Crazy Cat Lady?

It should. It should act like the Mastermind Hank Scorpio bundle from The Buck Stops Here mini-event. (You get the base character and building and the costume.)
  • "Cyanide-Tipped;c-1891607" wrote:
    If I get the Crazy Iguana Lady (from the box) will it let use her as the Crazy Cat Lady?

I got Crazy Cat Lady with Crazy Iguana Lady skin from mystery box. I didn’t have Lady before so pretty happy with it.