Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Achievements

pappabear9172 wrote:
Not sure if this has been brought up. I searched through the forums and didn't see anything. But, what do people think of an achievement system?

Say, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, clicks on the money sign when visiting your friends. When you hit 10000 you get a skin.

Same with the stacks of money, the spray can and others.

Other ones like, clearing hand shakes from your town. Somewhere around 5000, 10000, 15000, and 20000. Same thing, Get a skin.

Not sure what would be a prize but it would give us another reason to visit people and make it so you can't speed it up with donuts.

I think we should get trophies for achievements, and get a prize for groups of trophies. (Like you said above)
The trophies can be a prize or a trophy in the style of the trophy.
Like treehugger = trophy with a tree on it
Have 100 people = trophy with a figure on it
House farmer, animals, premium collector, basically everything we we get, the actions we do, how long you play earns trophies and so many the you earn special trophy to be placed in you town so friends can be jealous :wink: There's more but I'll stop here.
  • I am in favour of both as long as the achievements can be placed as decorations, skins are not visible to neighbours as they tend to show 24 h tasks when visiting a neighbours Springfield
  • HillyBillyOli wrote:

But would they be able to keep track of that, you might as well add an I got screwed and still playing trophy :wink:
  • Even though it has been said before it's not bad to keep asking if it's what you really want it would be cool to have the achievements and with a trophy of it as a decoration or even when you click the persons name like how it shows the option to unfriend it could have a button to click where it shows the achievements they earned

ElectroString wrote:
    I am in favour of both as long as the achievements can be placed as decorations, skins are not visible to neighbours as they tend to show 24 h tasks when visiting a neighbours Springfield

Actually they are visible I see friends who have bare chested Willie plus I use Mr. Plow alot so they do show. When you visit friends the characters are put on random outdoor tasks if they are on indoor tasks like homer could be put on his 45s task

jukan00
    New Spectator
    Isn't the friend point system kind of like achievements in a way?
  • pappabear9172 wrote:
    Say, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, clicks on the money sign when visiting your friends. When you hit 10000 you get a skin.

Same with the stacks of money, the spray can and others.

If you replace "skin" with "decoration" you pretty much just described the new friend point system.
  • jukan00 wrote:

No. Playing everyday for 2 years is an achievement. I'd also like hidden ones like tap Homer 1000 times, I can see all the bogus hidden trophy threads now.
  • AARONRTD wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

No. Playing everyday for 2 years is an achievement. I'd also like hidden ones like tap Homer 1000 times, I can see all the bogus hidden trophy threads now.

Hey at least it'll liven up the forum a little! :P

That never hurts!