Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Addictions

http://www.troll.me/images/troll/cya-in-1-week.jpg
  • Tony68k wrote:
    Hgfxf,

I truly wish you the best. Don't feel bad about spending money on something that entertains you, nor should you feel bad spending time on activities like this. We all need a little diversion in our lives and you could choose something a lot worse. However, I agree with you. Family is the most important thing there is, especially if you've got kids - they grow up so quickly they'll be adults before you know it - you only get one chance to be a good parent.

Hopefully we'll see you again, when you've got your priorities sorted out and you find yourself with an hour or so free now and again.

I second that.
    Pchorsedoc
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Tony68k wrote:
    Hgfxf,

I truly wish you the best. Don't feel bad about spending money on something that entertains you, nor should you feel bad spending time on activities like this. We all need a little diversion in our lives and you could choose something a lot worse. However, I agree with you. Family is the most important thing there is, especially if you've got kids - they grow up so quickly they'll be adults before you know it - you only get one chance to be a good parent.

Hopefully we'll see you again, when you've got your priorities sorted out and you find yourself with an hour or so free now and again.

Yes, well said.